- Air balanced flow-through piston in a full titanium body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- 5 low pressure ports & 2 high pressure ports on a swivel turret
- Cold water patented XTIS (External Thermal Insulating System) that improves cold water performance by 30% in waters down to 2°C
- Air flow at 2,900psi / 200bar: >8,500 l/min, 301 SCFM
- Intermediate pressure: 133 – 142psi / 9.2 – 9.8bar
- Weight INT 232: 16.8 oz / 475 g
- Air balanced flow valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and titanium faceplatex
- Adjustable inhalation effort knob & Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever
- New exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view
- Compat hi-flow mouthpiece, exclusive to the S620X-Ti – improve airflow & mouth comfort
- Airflow at 2,900 psi/ 200bar: 1,850 l/min, 66 SCFM
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 5.9oz / 168g